Concrete technological capabilities demanded by the world
New High-Quality, High-Efficiency "Total Assembly" Production System.
TOA's "total assembly" production system helps us more efficiently produce our wide range of products while maintaining the highest quality. In this system, several workers form a work station, and each station completes the entire assembly of their assigned product, taking responsibility for all production processes, from parts purchasing to the supply of the finished product. This has resulted in a significant increase in product precision, greatly minimized waste and heightened production efficiency, while increasing the speed with which our products can be shipped to market.
Quality And Vision Recognized Around The World.
TOA has received certification under ISO9001 international standards for quality assurance, in recognition of TOA's establishment of a total quality control system for manufacturing activities ranging from product planning to development, production, installation and after-sales service. Moreover, TOA has been focusing on protecting the Earth's environment as one of its key management themes, and actively promotes the development of technologies and products that reduce our impact on the earth. As a result of these efforts, TOA has also received ISO14001 certification, the international standards for environmental management systems. Further, TOA has achieved Level 2 of the CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) international index for businesses involved with railway vehicles, which evaluates software development processes to ascertain the degree of capability attained. Continuous efforts are being made to improve our development capabilities and quality.
Prudent System For Quality Maintenance.
To ensure the confident, long-term use of its products, TOA has established a well-organized customer support system, including an Information Center. These facilities are always prepared to quickly respond to all technical questions and provide consultations on acoustics and sound, as well as to answer inquiries about our products. All comments and suggestions received are studied and passed on to corresponding departments as a means of ensuring better products in the future.
TOA's Quality Policy
Total Customer Satisfaction In All Our Products
So that customers can use our products with total confidence and satisfaction,
we work to produce reliable, high-quality products.
Every person in TOA carries out his or her role with complete sincerity and honesty.
Quality is our company's life blood, and its driving force.
- At our Takarazuka headquarters TOA pursues the development and design of technologies and products, and throughout these activities we endeavor always to correctly assess their environmental impact. At the same time, we also set further environmental objectives and targets within the parameters of our technical and economic capacities, implement these in a planned manner, and remain committed to continual improvement of our environmental protection efforts in general.
- TOA considers any and all measures that might be taken to lighten the environmental impact of our products at all stages of their lifecycles, including technology and product development and design, manufacturing processes, product distribution, product use, and product post-use disposal.
- TOA establishes an environmental protection system designed to promote environmental protection and improvement and prevention of pollution activities that are economical, effective, and permanent.
- As a member of the communities in each of the regions where we do business, TOA actively cooperates in efforts to save resources and energy and reduce industrial waste.
- TOA endeavors to preserve the environment both through compliance with established environmental laws, regulations and other agreements, and by voluntarily establishing our own in-house environment-related regulations as needed.
- TOA pursues environment-related educational and promotional activities and endeavors to ensure that all members of the TOA staff have a clear and constantly improving understanding of the "TOA Fundamental Environmental Philosophy" and the "Environmental Policy."
- Information on environmental technologies and products and environmental management implementation are made public as necessary.